Tel.: +358 41 525 0067
SlideShare (viewed +600 000)
I am an expert in ICT in education and professional development as well as a freelancer trainer. Since August 2016 I have worked also as a part-time expert and teacher at the School of Vocational Teacher Education at TAMK - Tampere University of Applied Sciences and from November 2016 at University of Turku. I have done my master's degree in adult education and worked with continuing education for over ten years. I speak Finnish, English and some German and Swedish.
|This badge is designed for Finnish |
educational professionals when
conferences and other events.
It is made by Ilona IT Ltd
for the BETT Show 2015,
In the last eight years my main areas have been working with ICT in education, e-learning, social media and mobile learning. I have worked with companies, public administration, organizations and educational institutions - from elementary to higher education. My previous work experience includes working at the Center of Educational Technology at the City of Tampere and at the Faculty of Education in the University of Tampere. Our unit at the university educated, researched and developed processes for learning, counselling and evaluation in work communities. Personally I specialized in problem-based learning, co-operative learning and learning at work.
Mobie OnEdu/eSmart Learning Environments
and Zine Publications
- Mobie eSmart learning environment by the Finnish Mobie Ltd has been developed in co-operation with 100 Finnish schools and it works on all mobile devices. It is used at schools, public administration and business enterprises.
- Mobie Zine is a user-friendly HTML5 electronic publication system which can be used to publish easily accessible content from smartphones to TV screens – regardless of the platform. Content can also be published in offline and printed as PDF. Examples of Zine publications:
- Ministry of Finance, Finland: Economic Survey 2015; Budget review 2014 (in English, in Swedish, in Finnish)
- The World Gymnaestrada 2015 - Volunteer Manual (in English, in Spanish) and Media Guide (in English)
- Scandic Hotels: Prochure (in Finnish)
- Empower Group: Please use Chrome web browser!
- OnEdu Course Structure (0:35 min.)
- Slides: Mobie Zine Publications
- Slides: How to Use OnEdu Forms?
- As Mobie OnEdu was updated to Mobie eSmart in 2016 you got many new tools to build courses. Here you can view examples to those H5P tools and there are also good tutorials available.
Previous presentations in English
- Footprints across Europe, Erasmus KA2, City of Akaa 4.-5.4.2017. View also this Padlet.
- ICT and Social Media in Education, Networking and Sharing (2015)
- University Pedagogical Studies (4 ects), University of Vaasa, with Satu Öystilä (2015)
- Pedagogy in the Key Role! (several presentations of PAOK Network and/or Center for Educational Technology, City of Tampere, 2009-2014)
- Teacher training in Finland and the work environment in upper secondary and VET schools, Study Visit (2009)
- Open the Classroom's door! Present situation and future of eLearning models in Vocational Education and Learning – case Tampere region, PLIMe Seminar presentation with Anne Suoniemi (2009)
- Supporting the Change, PBL-PD Program as the Dynamo for Teachers' Empowerment and Organizational Change (paper presentation with Sari Poikela)
- FACE The Annual Conference of the Forum for the Advancement of Continuing Education, Ireland, Cork (2005)
- International Conference on Problem- Based Learning, Problem-Based Learning - Bridging Work and Education, Finland, Lahti (2005)